Proud of my BFFWC - Angela Alsaleem

I just wanted to take a moment to share a couple of awesome reviews of my dearest BFFWC (Best Friend Forever and Writerly Companion) Angela Alsaleem's book, Women Scorned.

The first review can be found here.

Another, here.

I'm so proud of her and her accomplishments! I look up to Angela and actually request permission from her when it comes to writing my own novels. She is a stunning author and person. Kind through and through. Funny, witty, clever. She is a dream. And pretty, to boot. :)

Angela inspires me. Whenever I feel like giving up, she give me a virtual slap to snap me out of my moment of sanity (for we all know writers are all insane for persuing publication by writing and any time we think "I can't do this" it's just our sanity trying to reason with our insanity). I have known her since 2007, but it feels like a life time. She is one of my soul mates. A kindred spirit. My best friend. I would not be where I am today with my writing if it weren't for her friendship and encouragement.

She is truly an amazing person.

If you want to read more about Angela Alsaleem and her amazing work in HORROR, please visit her website by clicking here. Be sure to leave her a note if you like what you see!

Claire L. Fishback

Comments

Popular Posts