10 minutes

I have ten minutes left to my work day so I thought I'd swing over here to the old blog-a-roo and post a little update.

I have just over 8,000 words written on the new manuscript, tentatively titled Sikati. I'll update my webpage when I get a chance with new information on my current project.

I've come to the first difficult scene in the book. It probably is going to end up not being difficult at all, but I have this silly fear that I won't do it justice.

So what to I say to this fear? I say, to hell with you, fear. I'm gonna write the shit out of this scene and it's going to rock! And even if it doesn't, I can always add to it, take away from it, and flesh it out to make it even better!

So, that's what I'll be doing this evening after making FishHubby dinner (he might be getting sick so I told him I'd take care of him). I'm gonna write the shit out of that scene.

Damn straight.

Peace and Keep Writing!

Claire L. Fishback

Comments

Popular Posts