Chapters are up!

Hi friends!

As promised on my lovely (read: goofy) Facebook Live video, I have uploaded readings of the first two chapters of THE BLOOD OF SEVEN to YouTube. You can access them at the links below!

I wanted to also take this time to send out a sincere and gratitude filled THANK YOU to everyone who has nominated my book so far. I'm back in the Hot & Trending status as of sometime yesterday. Let's keep up the momentum! Five days left! Let's do this!

I did both of these readings in one take, so please excuse any pauses, flubs, or "wrong" way of saying the dialogue. I hope you enjoy them! I do voices... and it's fun.

Chapter One
Chapter Two

Feel free to leave a comment here or on my YouTube channel to let me know what you think!

And... yes... don't forget to NOMINATE my book! http://tinyurl.com/TheBloodofSeven 

Peace and Keep Writing,
Claire L. Fishback

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let me tell you about the week of May 8th and Other Stuff

Being an Endeverite Part 1