Chapters are up!

Hi friends!

As promised on my lovely (read: goofy) Facebook Live video, I have uploaded readings of the first two chapters of THE BLOOD OF SEVEN to YouTube. You can access them at the links below!

I wanted to also take this time to send out a sincere and gratitude filled THANK YOU to everyone who has nominated my book so far. I'm back in the Hot & Trending status as of sometime yesterday. Let's keep up the momentum! Five days left! Let's do this!

I did both of these readings in one take, so please excuse any pauses, flubs, or "wrong" way of saying the dialogue. I hope you enjoy them! I do voices... and it's fun.

Chapter One
Chapter Two

Feel free to leave a comment here or on my YouTube channel to let me know what you think!

And... yes... don't forget to NOMINATE my book! http://tinyurl.com/TheBloodofSeven 

Peace and Keep Writing,
Claire L. Fishback

Comments

Popular Posts