I'm Back!

Wow. So I was totally knocked out by an aggressive cold over the weekend (well, starting Thursday night last week). I slept all weekend, took the day yesterday for more rest, and today I'm feeling better, but not 100% just yet.

Needless to say, my self-imposed challenge of writing a short story every day failed because I was literally passed out all weekend.

I hope to jump back on it tomorrow and start that up again, pending any residual health issues. :)

In other news, I have joined the campaign mentioned in my last post. I will keep you informed of that, too!

Keep on keepin' on,
Claire L. Fishback

Comments

lafreeland said…
A short story everyday, huh? I'm impressed girlfriend! Way to have goals!

Popular posts from this blog

Let me tell you about the week of May 8th and Other Stuff

Being an Endeverite Part 1

Chapters are up!